DW article in The Telegraph

The place to post anything DW-related
brightspice
Level1
Level1

DW article in The Telegraph

Post by brightspice »

In case you didn't see it, there was an article on DW in The Telegraph on Monday:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01 ... on-artist/

Unfortunately it's behind The Telegraph's pay wall, but if you register for Premium you get one free article a week.

Best wishes to all
shanedwyer
Level5
Level5

Re: DW article in The Telegraph

Post by shanedwyer »

Thanks for that spice. As is often the way, I enjoyed reading the btl comments more than the actual article. One in particular struck me: I see no reason why his novels would not make a terrific TV series.

I thought that myself the other day. I'm currently rereading TDRO and I've been imagining what a quality miniseries a la A Dance to the Music of Time might look like.

Not that I'm holding my breath on the BBC or Netflix ever making it. Be about as likely as an unredacted Billy Bunter hitting the airwaves.
duncanpaul17
Level4
Level4

Post by duncanpaul17 »

One in particular struck me: I see no reason why his novels would not make a terrific TV series.

Something we have discussed many times at the Conventions and many of us would like to see happen
shanedwyer
Level5
Level5

Post by shanedwyer »

A series of, say, four episodes (two hours apiece). TDRO, SC or TTDAD. Full attention to period detail. Done properly it'd grip the nation, not just us aficionados.

Return to “General Topics”