Library of the Occult Hardcovers on ebay Ending Today!

The place to see if anyone is interested in your surplus stock.
maisonvivante
Level2
Level2

Library of the Occult Hardcovers on ebay Ending Today!

Post by maisonvivante »

Hi guys. I wish I could have posted here more lately. It's still kind of sad for me. Bob and I had some nice chats over email and I still can't believe he's gone. But anyway. . .

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm selling 3 hardcover Library of the Occult books in one auction. As you guys may know, it's practically impossible to find these books in hardcover, so they are pretty rare. I'm happy to ship worldwide, but I'm in the U.S. I'm sorry I didn't let everyone know sooner, time seems to be running away with me.

Here's a link if you're interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=014
Charles
Level5
Level5

Post by Charles »

I'm sure we all feel the same sense of unreality about it all - I for one certainly do - but through the site Bob's work lives on.

Hopefully he is looking down from somewhere and enjoying it - curiously, in one of my own last conversations with him, he assumed it would not survive him. It's nice we're all proving him wrong ...

Very best of luck on eBay - it's certainly a nice item !
Charles
Jim
Level5
Level5

Post by Jim »

I had not even known these three titles existed in hardcover (in this series). I *do* have the Dumas HORROR AT FONTENAY, which was issued in hardcover in the U.S., apparently a one-off.
maisonvivante
Level2
Level2

Post by maisonvivante »

Jim wrote:I had not even known these three titles existed in hardcover (in this series). I *do* have the Dumas HORROR AT FONTENAY, which was issued in hardcover in the U.S., apparently a one-off.
Actually, one of the first conversations Bob and I had was about these hardcovers. I think he updated the Occult Library page to better reflect which ones had been available in hardcover. There were only a few titles. Sadly, the majority only appeared in paperback. Considering the relative obscurity of some of the titles, it's a same that White Lion didn't publish more in hardcover.
Jim
Level5
Level5

Post by Jim »

<< Considering the relative obscurity of some of the titles, it's a shame that White Lion didn't publish more in hardcover. >>

Really. I just went and checked the page, and they did make some odd choices. (There's so many things on this site I've never examined in detail...) Surely, DRACULA has never been that difficult to come by in hardcover, and I've had CARNACKI for years.

Return to “Swaps or Sales”