Request for Fans of the Wheatley Occult Novels

Anything non-DW if you insist!
ianjarvis
Level1
Level1

Request for Fans of the Wheatley Occult Novels

Post by ianjarvis »

Hello there
I've been a big fan of Dennis Wheatley since I first read the Haunting of Toby Jugg at twelve, and since retiring from the Fire Service I've started to write myself. My stories are a series of supernatural thrillers, published by the American company Damnation Books, and are coloured to a certain extent by the occult novels of the master. The series follows the exploits of a young female occultist, the granddaughter of Aleister Crowley. I always feel horror and supernatural stories are too full of zombies and sexy vampires these days, and the time is right for a revival of the British occult mystery. The second of these novels, Here Be Dragons, has just been released and I'd love to hear what Wheatley fans think - the first story, Dark Equinox, has a modern homage to "within the pentacle", which will be easy for fans to spot. The novels are available on Amazon and all online book stores, and if anyone would like to read these stories and give me a short review, I'd be very grateful. I have a website below which provides lots of details and, I believe, has a good dark atmosphere.
Thanks for reading and all the very best
Ian Jarvis
www.ianjarviswriter.com

Return to “Off-Topic”