Devil rides Out soundtrack

The place to post anything DW-related
Nick
Level5
Level5

Devil rides Out soundtrack

Post by Nick »

I picked up a CD copy of the musical score to Hammers Prod. of 'The Devil Rides Out'. It's been out a while, and includes copious notes to the film and D.W. and an eleven minute interview with Chis. Lee, plus various outakes and wildtracks. Not bad for a fiver.I suspect most readers have owned it for some time but if not there are a couple of copies on E.Bay. I think. Still trying to track down the Prelude audio production of 'Strange conflict' I need something new to keep me amused in all those traffic queues! Can anyone help?
Bob Rothwell
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Devil rides Out soundtrack

Post by Bob Rothwell »

Nick wrote:I picked up a CD copy of the musical score to Hammers Prod. of 'The Devil Rides Out'. It's been out a while, and includes copious notes to the film and D.W. and an eleven minute interview with Chis. Lee, plus various outakes and wildtracks. Not bad for a fiver.I suspect most readers have owned it for some time but if not there are a couple of copies on E.Bay. I think....
Been meaning to get a copy - must get round to it
...Still trying to track down the Prelude audio production of 'Strange conflict' I need something new to keep me amused in all those traffic queues! Can anyone help?
Me too.....

Has anyone heard about the musical 'The Devil Rides Out' by Colin McCourt? Waiting to get a CD of the music and will report back with further news.

Return to “General Topics”