Letter for Posterity: video/DVD recording?

The place to post anything DW-related
lukehoney
Level3
Level3

Letter for Posterity: video/DVD recording?

Post by lukehoney »

I managed to miss the recent BBC4 progamme on Dennis Wheatley. Very annoying. I wondered if anyone has managed to record this on either video or DVD, and if a copy could be made available? I'm sure other DW afficinados who missed the programme would be most interested. Secondly, does anyone know if the DW biography "Churchill's Storyteller" has been published yet. Was supposed to come out last year.

Many thanks

Luke
Bob Rothwell
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Letter for Posterity: video/DVD recording?

Post by Bob Rothwell »

I wondered if anyone has managed to record this on either video or DVD
I did and sent copies to a couple of overseas fans and then deleted it from the hard disk! All I'm left with is a protected DVD which I can't copy! If anyone has any ideas....??
Secondly, does anyone know if the DW biography "Churchill's Storyteller" has been published yet. Was supposed to come out last year.
Luke, check out the main site on this link
lukehoney
Level3
Level3

Post by lukehoney »

Bob

Many thanks for this info. Another suggestion: if anyone spots when, or if, BBC 4 decide to repeat the programme, maybe they could be so good as to post a notification so that we can set our videos. If anyone else does have a recording, please let me know. Thanks.

Luke
Frank Linmarsh
Level2
Level2

A Letter To Posterity

Post by Frank Linmarsh »

Apologies for not putting a reminder about this but only became aware of it yesterday. Did you catch it Luke? I was very impressed, not least with all the footage of DW. It's hard to recall just quite how weel-known and celebrated he was. If nothing else it made me want to seek out The Forbidden Territory!
It Begins
Nick
Level5
Level5

Video Copy

Post by Nick »

I've got a video copy of Letter for Posterity, and a mate who can transfer it to DVD if your interested E.Mail me
Nick

Return to “General Topics”