Seasonal Greetings

The place to post anything DW-related
Bob Rothwell
Webmaster
Webmaster

Seasonal Greetings

Post by Bob Rothwell »

I'll probably get hauled over the coals by the PC brigade for this, but in true DW style:

[align=center]Image MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! Image[/align]
(Be sure to check out the bells!)
Jim
Level5
Level5

Post by Jim »

To you and all the other members of this forum, a most joyous celebration of whichever winter event you mark. (How's that for vague?)

Many thanks for the site and the forum...

Jim
Bob Rothwell
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bob Rothwell »

Jim,

Many thanks, (but I'm afraid you might be upsetting the Southern Hemisphere membership!) :roll:

I also forgot to thank you and everyone else for their support for the forum and look forward to an increased participation in the coming year.
Garry Holmes
Level5
Level5

Post by Garry Holmes »

God (or the lords of light!) bless us every one! Merry Christmas Tiny Tim!
Bob Rothwell
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bob Rothwell »

Apologies for the non-event associated with the right-hand bell - now corrected (but you'll need patience!)
Wayne
Level1
Level1

seasonal greetings

Post by Wayne »

After a very busy (but joyful) Christmas, I send season's greetings to one and all. May you all enjoy a most successful and happy New Year!
A special thanks to you Bob for your fantastic web site. Finding it has made my year. :D
Garry Holmes
Level5
Level5

Post by Garry Holmes »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [font=Arial] [/font]
Charles
Level5
Level5

Post by Charles »

I second that - a very happy Christmas to all of you, wherever you are - and all the best for the New Year !
Charles
Jim
Level5
Level5

Post by Jim »

God bless us, every one!
Garry Holmes
Level5
Level5

Post by Garry Holmes »

Merry Christmas, Tiny Tim!
Charles
Level5
Level5

Post by Charles »

Wishing you all a Happy New Year - and lots of DW collectables !
Charles
Charles
Level5
Level5

Post by Charles »

I hope you have a very happy Christmas - with plenty of DW collectables in your stockings !

I had one such-like thanks to my wife and Richard Humphreys - DW's original press cutting of the meeting of the Gourmets and Connoisseurs Circle at his wine merchants premises in South Audley Street in 1930.

That's got my Christmas off to a good start !

All best to all !
Charles
ericmocata
Level5
Level5

Post by ericmocata »

I didn't get any Dennis Wheatley stuff this year, but I have in the past and for birthdays. The American edition of The Devil and All His Works, for instance. I know there have been some others, but my memory is getting vague about some of these things. I am starting to forget when I got some of my guitars or when some of the recordings my friend and I have done were actually recorded. Unless it is written down somewhere, of course. I guess I am getting old, but not as old as the rest of you old fogeys, I suspect! :-D

Hope everybody had a good Christmas and will have a great New Year.
ken68
Level5
Level5

Post by ken68 »

Well a happy to New Year to everyone when it comes and if anyone is planning on mixing a DW or two to celebrate then remember "make 'em small, drink 'em quick, four gives you an appetite and here's to crime!"
We will certainly raise at least one and think of DW and all our friends in DW both still here and on the other side with DW.

An interesting aside (well to me at least) the here's to crime bit is from prohibition days. Never knew that.

Happy new year

Ken and mary
Jim
Level5
Level5

Post by Jim »

ken68 wrote:Well a happy New Year to everyone when it comes and if anyone is planning on mixing a DW or two to celebrate then remember "make 'em small, drink 'em quick, four gives you an appetite and here's to crime!"
We will certainly raise at least one and think of DW and all our friends in DW both still here and on the other side with DW.
That's just what I plan to do...start on a nice cocktail while my crab cakes are heating up. Best to all for 2014!
Jim D.

Return to “General Topics”