Menu for launch party of the Forbidden Territory

The place to post anything DW-related
Darren
Level5
Level5

Menu for launch party of the Forbidden Territory

Post by Darren »

This wonderful museum of ours just gets better and better. What an amazing discovery featured in the latest "What's New?" section, and what a menu!! . I love my drink and I wish I could partake in that selection.

And as for the late Empress Eugenie's cellar - take a look at it: https://www.relaischateaux.com/us/spain ... odearteaga

Congratulations on an amazing website, Charles. :smt030
Regards,

Darren.
Charles
Level5
Level5

Post by Charles »

Thanks for that Darren - it's comments like that that make the venture worthwhile.

See you Friday !
Charles
shanedwyer
Level5
Level5

Post by shanedwyer »

It is a bit of a find, isn't it? So let me add my thanks for your brilliant detective work Charles. I've always been intrigued by what they served up at the fabled Hungaria, so, with gratitude, I'll be off in a moment to google those recondite dishes.

However, I can't share your delight Darren at that heady drinks menu. I'm fond of a gargle myself, but my taste in booze is crude to the point of philistinism. I can't stand that industrial-chemical muck, vodka; and the saccharine cascade of sherry, sweet wine and liqueurs that follows the Baron Rosen would leave me gagging. If pressed, I might take a glass of the Bordeaux and it'd be mendacity to say I'd turn my nose up at the cognac. However, if in some alternate universe, I were a guest at that luncheon, I'm sure I'd be embarrassing the company by asking for a pint of Carlsberg. ;)

Return to “General Topics”