DW comes to iTunes

The place to post anything DW-related
ken68
Level5
Level5

DW comes to iTunes

Post by ken68 »

The devil rides out and strange conflict are now available as audio books on iTunes.
Read by Christopher lee priced £25! I am sure most of us have them but nice to DW is popular enough to be worth iTunes time to sell .
ericmocata
Level5
Level5

Post by ericmocata »

Thanks for the heads up. Of course, now I have to go and shell out $30 for each of them, but they should certainly be worth it. Prices usually sound much better when they're in pounds, mainly because they don't sound quite as expensive.
Jim
Level5
Level5

Post by Jim »

I don't think $29.99 is that expensive for audiobooks running over 7 hours, though of course I would prefer to have them on disc...
ericmocata
Level5
Level5

Post by ericmocata »

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that it's a rip-off or anything like that. I have just always found audio books to be rather expensive in general. You see a brand-new novel in hardcover and it's not exactly cheap, probably around $25-30, but the audio book is usually closer to $40 or $50. Of course, they have to pay somebody to read the books for the recordings and pay somebody to actually record it, so there are extra steps.

Regardless, I do intend on buying both of these audio books on iTunes in the near future. After all, there are too many characters and towns in Wheatley books whose names I don't have a clue of how to pronounce. Hopefully, Mr Lee does.

Return to “General Topics”