Convention 2010

The place to post anything DW-related
Stevie P
Level5
Level5

Post by Stevie P »

I would just like to add my thanks and appreciation to Charles for yet another job well done.

Steve W also spent lots of time producing The various convention items and other produce. I won't say too much as I am working on the review now.

Even with the loss of two major players I think the team scored a resounding victory.

I am looking forward to no. 4.

By the way Charles- It was Ecclesiastes not Ezekiel. (Wait for the review!!!! initial draft out soon!!)

Best wishes

Stevie P
Charles
Level5
Level5

Post by Charles »

Dear Steve,

Delighted you enjoyed it - and thanks for the correction (yes, I know you were paying close attention :D !)

Can't wait for the review - and again thanks for the reading !
Charles
ken68
Level5
Level5

Post by ken68 »

Here here stevie.
And just to prove I was listening to Charles the Joan Grant story about foretelling a visitors death reminded me of "the exorcist" where the girl tells the astronaut " you're going to die up there".wonder if mr blatty had read Joan Grant.
Of course after Charles plugging them the value of the JG books are going soar on ebay with us all bidding against each other

Just to prove to myself that I wasn't imagining it stevie I looked it up and in chapter 8 speaking of Rex the book says "Then he sat down to plan out his line of attack on the lady at Claridges."

Can't wait for the the full review.

Ken
Stevie P
Level5
Level5

Post by Stevie P »

Thanks for the info re. Claridges, Ken. Just think, in years to come some other Wheatley enthusiasts might be tracing the progress of the original conventionists and be saying 'Ken and Mary stayed at Claridges'!!! Life goes on.

The draft review is currentlywith Charles for editing.

It was good to see you both again.

Stevie P

Return to “General Topics”